Vulkollan® and other polyurethanes for extreme applications
Perfecting Performance by EXSTO
Other applications in Vulkollan®
The excellent characteristics of Vulkollan® polyurethane, in particular its high resistance to heavy loads, to high temperatures and to corrosive agents, make this material ideal for many industrial applications.
Vulkollan® applications for industry:
- moving parts and wheels in woodworking machines, and for producing tiles and bricks;;
- components of automated storage systems;
- components of mineral extraction systems;
- Vulkollan ® wheels for flooring systems and asphalting;
- technical applications in the road maintenance industry;
- motor-wheel coverings in Vulkollan ® subject to high temperature applications;
- conical and biconical rollers in Vulkollan ® for off-road vehicles;
- diaphragms and valve seats for paint pumps
- wheels for bottling, labelling, filling and packaging machines. In particular, for certain special applications such as for example filling machines, Vulkollan ® can be used for covering metal hubs.
Furthermore, in the production of pneumatic hammers and hydraulic breakers, Vulkollan ® has proved its distinctive characteristics for its exceptional resistance to impact and mechanical stress. This special polyurethane system is – in fact – widely used for springs and shock absorbers.
Are you interested in this product?