The merger between Cervellati and Tecnotec (which had previously absorbed Emil-Gomma in 2019) gave birth to EXSTO Italia Srl, a new strong reality, well organized and able to offer technical solutions in rubber and polyurethane for a variety of industries. Today the companies, also part of the EXSTO Group, are sharing decades of experience and technical know-how in various sectors and in complementary processes.
EXSTO Italia: the competencies
EXSTO Italia has specialised in manufacturing industrial parts in rubber (by compression and injection molding, plus autoclave vulcanisation), and in solid casted polyurethanes (MDI AND NDI-based), among which Vulkollan®). We also cast foam polyurethanes for specific applications.
The company has a wide range of modern production machineries and lab equipment that counts almost 100 units.
Exsto Italia can be your ideal partner to supply customised parts in different polymers according to the customer’s drawing. Among our main specialities:
- Polyurethane coating of high-performance wheels, for heavy loads and extremely demanding applications;
- Rubber and polyurethane coating of industrial rollers;
- Production of guide sleeves and channels for bar feeders for automatic lathes;
- Mining screen panels, anti-wear coating, impact bars and other accessories for mineral screening in mines and caves;
- Design and production of recoil pads and shock absorbers for hunting and sport rifles;
- Compression and injection molding of rubber industrial parts, reinforced diaphragms, and rubber/metal co-vulcanisation;
- Design and production of Off-shore solutions.