Rubber molding of custom industrial parts
Perfecting Performance by EXSTO
EXSTO Italia disposes of a wide selection of FKM ( Viton ) compounds, which can be used for compression and injection moulding, to manufacture extremely different components.
According to the client’s drawing, we can manufacture articles from 0.50 grams to several kilos, in a range of colours (black, green, white, brown, red) and with hardness between 50 and 90 Sh°A.
EXSTO has Copolymers and Terpolymers that meet the specifications of Fiat, ASTM, DBL, etc..
We have polymers with high resistance to unleaded petrol and to low temperatures (up to -40°C).
Among the most common applications of FKM:
|Seals for compressors;||Gaskets for engine cylinder heads;|
|Diaphragms in FKM-coated fabric for safety valves;||Diaphragms for diesels and petrol;|
|Bellows in FKM ;||Washers, rings cut from moulded tubes;|
|Seals, test gauges, subframes;||O-Rings in FKM / Viton ®|
|Lip seals;||Seals and articles for dry cleaning machines;|
|Sealing pads, also with FKM vulcanized on metal;||Stoppers for chemical products and harsh substance;|
|Valve casings;||Valve seals in FKM.|
Are you interested in this product?
FKM / Viton compounds are the best solutions for several industrial applications, because of its technical features:
• outstanding tolerance to high temperatures;
• resistance to aggressive substances (oils, solvents, reagents, petrol, etc..);
• extraordinary endurance to strains.
EXSTO Italia, in particular, can supply special compounds for the following applications:
• the automotive sector (cylinder heads of engines working with unleaded petrol or diesel fuel, laminated suction units, pipe manifolds);
• chemical transformation systems;
• domestic and industrial gas supply systems;
• the aerospace sector